|Codon-optimized cDNA & Recombinant Protein|
The number of recombinant proteins/DNA used for academic research and therapeutic applications has increased
dramatically. However, successful recombinant protein expression depends on so many factors such as codon preference,
RNA secondary structure, GC content in heterologous expression systems. More and more experimental results proved that
the expression level was dramatically increased, from two to one hundred times depending on different genes, when
compared with pre-optimization. Bioclone has developed a unique proprietary technology platform and generated more than
14,000 of artificially synthesized Codon-optimized cDNA/DNA clones (cloned in E.coli expression Vector, Fig.1) and
recombinant protein (Produced in E.coli Yeast). Bioclone provides ready-to-use and customer-based service for all
the cDNA clones and recombinant protein production.
Hundreds of thousands of Recombinant Proteins and Codon-optimized cDNAs (DNA open reading frame) were specifically
designed and synthesized.
- Producing higher yield of recombinant protein. The cDNA/DNA clones were cloned into E.coli expression vector
with 6x His-tag and ready-to-use for recombinant protein production.
- May be used as a RNAi-assistance in validating the function of RNAi due to its ~30% difference in cDNA sequence
when compared with original cDNA/DNA.
- Bioclone also provides customer service to clone the cDNA into any customer required vectors.
- Recombinant protein Containing 6x His-tag at N-terminus or C-terminus
- Recombinant Protein Produced in E.coli orSf9 insect cell.
- providing ready-to-use recombinant protein and protein-on-demand service for all the cDNA clones.
- Recombinant protein Purity >90% determined by SDS-PAGE.
- Recombinant protein Applications: Western Blot, ELISA or may be used for other applications.
cDNA clones and recombinant proteins include:
Infection disease antigens (Virus, Bacterial, Parasites, Bacterial Toxin), Allergy Protein, Cytokines, Kinase,
Phosphatase, Signal Transduction, Stem Cell and Development, Neuroscience, Drug metabollism, Common
Disease, Transcription factors, Cancer and more recombinant protein and clone are gorwing .......